Barbie

Once apon a time there was a girl named Barbie. She lived in Mexico and she
was 16 years old. She lived in a very big house. Barbie was very nice to everyone she met. On her first day of school she drove there.

She went into class and saw Ken and Stacey. They were her friends. Barbie sat down and didn’t realize her purse fell out of her school bag. A boy stole it and her mobile phone. She checked her bag and saw no phone or purse. She was very angry. Then she noticed the boy with her stuff. Barbie started chasing him but she couldn’t catch up with him. There was a lot of money in her purse. She went home a then there was a knock at the door it was Ken and Stacey. They came to give her a present. A mobile phone and a new purse. They told her to cheer and told her she would be okay. Barbie thanked them both and asked them if they would like to have tea with her. Barbie was a great cook. They had a roast and ice cream for dessert.
After dinner Ken and Stacey went home and Barbie went to bed.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!