I Have Some News

“I have some news,” my dad announced at the dinner table. Dad’s news never turned out well, and I could see my dad looking around with a very worried face. Dad was a truck driver and had been acting a little strange lately.
It all started when dad got home from work last week, he had been acting a little funny lately especially since my grandmother had been murdered! My dad’s mum somehow had been murdered on Thursday by a mystery person.
I was really sad and had to cry myself to sleep that night, my nana was my only grandma and I loved her so much.
At school I was so sad, my friends tried making me better but that didn’t work! All I did was cry a lot more!
It was dinner time “I have some news,” my dad announced at the dinner table. I asked what it was, dad slowly said “I-I-I h-h-have m-m-murdered your n-n-Nana,”
My eyes stung with tears dad had murdered my grandma but why? …………………………

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!