Kirsty's Big Day Out

It all started on a crispy clear morning, in late July,2013.Early in the morning an eager Kirsty was already wide awake brushing her long,light blonde hair to get ready for the day,she was quite pretty in a way because of the way her lovely golden locks fell over her face covering her bright blue eyes but while Kirsty was getting ready on the other side of the road across from their house in the small town of Rhode Island the local fair had arrived and Kirsty was very keen to go because she heard that there was a new Haunted House ride.
So at 9:45 am Kirsty and her Family set off for the show.Little did Kirsty know that today wasn’t going to be a normal family outing.
When they arrived they saw that the had a big day ahead of them, and the first ride Kirsty wanted to go was of course the haunted house but because she came with her family,Including her baby sister she was told to wait,instead they went on the teacups,merry-go-round,pony rides and small roller coasters.
Kirsty asked: “Mum Now can we go on the ride I’ve been wanting so badly to go on?”
Mrs.S: “Well, ok go tell dad that you’re going and we will meet you there.” Without another word Kirsty raced off to tell dad and then ran to line up for the ride.
When she finally go to the front, she actually felt a bit scared of it.Although she did end up going on, when the ride finished, boy was she glad it was the end of it.
Unfortunately,at that moment Mr.S came to say it was time to go,as pleased as she was with everything she did today she still felt sad that they were going,but at the same time worried because she could of sworn that someone or something was watching her and whispering her name, Kirsty,Kirsty, Don’t leave me Kirsty! .....To be Continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!