James And The Haunted House

Once there lived a boy named James. He lived with his Mum and Dad. His parents went on a holiday to Turkey for two weeks. James found a haunted house. He crept up to the door and quietly pushed the front door open. Inside he found another large door and he pushed it open. Inside he found a bottle of poison. James drank it and he turned into a monster. He had big eyes and Shrek like ears and his skin was green and slightly furry. James began to feel very scared. James drank some more of the poison and turned back into the normal James. He was very happy. His parents returned from Turkey and James told them all about the haunted house and the poison. His parents were sad and his mother asked how he managed to get the real James back again. James felt better after he had told his parents all about his adventures. He felt so good that he began to do somersaults around the room followed by cart wheels.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!