Lead Labour

LEAD LABOUR
It was a boring day at school, for Chuckie Charles anyway. A short brown haired boy with blue teary eyes and his personalities are weepy funny and loves playing video games.” Hey teacher” he said when will we be dismissed for hom – YYYYEEEEOOOOWWWW” roared Chuckie Charles, he got a piece of lead stuck in his hand, about 6 cm into his hand he looked at the long black evil thing stuck in his hand.
That afternoon, Chuckie Charles went to go get a needle in his hand, which didn’t do anything but, hurt his sore poor little sorry hand so the needle was useless. When he got home he noticed that the piece of lead had come out of his hand which was a relief for him.
About 20mins later he noticed that the lead had come alive. He figured that all the brain cells and blood cells had combined to create a real life piece of lead. He pinched himself to see if the thing was all just a dream, but it was not so he fainted just after the lead said” ayah bud the names Lemon Lead.” The next 10 mins he woke up to see le le dancing on his stomach doing the hockey pocky “ you do the hockey pocky and you turn around that’s what it’s all about, hooray,” he was singing. So Chuckie stood up and looked around the room he noticed his assignment done but it sucked. His room was all cleaned out his burger he was going to eat was gone his toys, bed and his baby’s diapers, at least that is a relief anyway.
That night he went outside to start a fire in the bucket he uses to pick sticks up. He got Lemon Lead outside and put him in the fire. He jumped right out and grew but as soon as he got to the fence to escape he rusted into little bits of ash. He woke up suddenly” was that a dream” he said. He ran to the kitchen and looked at the assignment; it was done in his handwriting but the same thing as before.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!