Kittens

I love kittens, they are as soft as mittens.
Their pur is so soft and sweet, there isn't a sound it can't beat.
I love their little noses, for them to smell with roses.
Their itty bitty paws for them to walk on my floors.
Kittens love to pounce, where as my kitten loves to bounce.
Kittens are cute an small, my kitten loves to crawl.
They love to play with a ball of yarn, mine plays around the barn.
Kittens feel like a queen and want to eat from a dish, my kitten loves to play by the lake and catch fish.
Kittens love to be pampered and brushed, my kitten is all fuzzy and rushed.
Some are skinny some are fat, lets just say my kitten in between that.
Kittens are just so sweet, sometimes I can picture them standing on two feet.
And as my kitten starts to fall asleep, I can hear him purring at my feet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!