Haunted Town

HAUNTED TOWN
It was two hours until midnight and John, Jett, Jack, Harry, Brad and I {Rex} were going to a lost town that nobody had been to for thousands of years. We drove in a 6 seater jeep with weapons and explosives. It was quiet on the old dusty road at ten twenty eight pm.The darkness frightened us and the radio we were listing to went fuzzy.
“Hey what happened to the radio?” said Rex
“I don’t know” said Jett
and then Bang! The car tilted to the left it was a massive alien. We all were scared. Rex put on full speed and then CRASH!
We slowed down and saw the beast then drove off to the town. It was exactly twelve o’clock am. The wolves were howling. We got out of the car and walked slowly. It was quiet and there were skeletons on the floor and in buildings.
Jett said “What is a stupid toy shop doing in a town!?”
“Who cares? Let’s go in,” said Rex
There was scary music playing and live puppets with machine guns! We got our weapons and shot them all. We went in a building and it had skeletons, monsters, zombies, werewolves and more. We all were shooting and reloading.
Then we saw a 7ft man with tentacles! It was Slender-man! We went in the car. Rex was driving Jett and Harry were shooting from the back, and John, Jack and Brad were shooting from the front. The road started to crack and our wheel popped
“Oh no” said Rex. The car crashed. “What are we going to do” shouted Harry. We got up and a monster grabbed John and ate him.
“ARRR!” We all yelled.
The ground cracked so much that we fell in a hole and Slender-man froze it up. We were stuck there. We had a bomb and we blew it up. We slowly got up and quietly put a nuclear bomb.
“Three, two..” went the voice on the bomb. “One!”
KA-BROOSHISH!
The town was in pieces and all the monsters died except for Slender-man.
We ran to the dark scary forest and Slender-man was right there.
“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!” shouted Brad “Get your weapons!” said Rex.
“Fire” we all shouted. Ten minutes later he disappeared but there was blood on the floor.
“What the?!” said Jack
“Well I guess he’s dead right?” said Brad
“Yep” said Rex
“Let’s go and fix our car” said Jett
Five years later there was a city there and no one knows that the monsters’ spirits and Slender-man was watching.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!