Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War. The Last Stand.

The Forty First Millenium:
The Imperium (Space Marines, Imperial Guard, The Sisters of Battle, Imperial Police) was in a horrible confict with the forces of Disorder (The Forces of Chaos, Ork Warrgh, Dar Eldar, Chaos Daemons.) There was a massive conflict on the planet Pandora Eight. Chaos Legions were deployed by Lord Wretch Blade to uncover an artefact created by the warp storm. (The Warp is an energy type Black hole that leads to a Chaos Legion Daemon World, and forms abominations and atrocities.) The Imperim, lead by the powerful Imortal Emperor, deployed the Space Marines and Ultra Marines to the planet side. (Space Marines are basically heavily augmented Super Humans with cybernetics and known as the Emperor's finest.) The Blood Ravens Regiment Second Company were deployed. Admiral Titus led the Space Marine Space Fleet to break the blockade at the planet's atmosphere. Chaos Flak Cannons were pounding loudly at Captain Titus’ main battle cruiser. Chaos Raptor Squad Marines boarded the main cruiser. Bolter fire from a Space Marine squad to combat the Chaos Raptors was loud. The Space Marine squad took cover behind crates. The plasma weaponry specialist was to suppress the Chaos, while this happened the heavy bolter was attached to the crate and obliterated the entire Chaos Squad. Chaos Dropships sent Chaos Space Marine squads en mass into the hanger. Servitors (Space Marine Engineer unit. When a Space Marine is heavily wounded it is melded with a robotic base, and implanted with cranial implants and limb cybernetics.) were being murdered brutally. As of expected of Chaos Legions, Space Marine squads were deployed to the hanger. Rockets from Space Marine heavy weapons destroyed Chaos Dropships in quick succession, but as they were doing this the warp created a portal and spawned Daemons. The Daemons sliced a hole through the hull. “ABANDON SHIP. ALL SPACE MARINE REGIMENTS FALL BACK TO ESCAPE POD DELTA FOUR. HURRY BLOOD RAVENS,” yelled Admiral Titus. Space Marines sprinted with haste to the pods. Chaos were massacring any Space Marine that could not make it there. Lord Wretchblade appeared to teleport his Legion out, using his Dark Magic. “BRACE FOR IMPACT MARINES. FIGHT FOR THE EMPEROR!!!” They crashed. The Space Marines took heavy casualties. “Space Marines (Cough, Cough) is everybody (Wheezing sounds) all fine?" “Affirmative sir. What are our orders?" said four Space Marines. “WE MAKE OUR LAST STAND HERE, FOR GLORY.” (Chaos Space Marine sqauds advanced in loose formation, lining up and firing volleys of Bolter Fire. The Space Marines stood in a full circle. Chaos Daemons pounced on heavy weaponry Space Marines. A Space Marine unsheathed his combat knife and slit it's throat open. Their numbers thinned down. Chaos artillery pounded shells into the Earth. The Space Marines had only a last hope left. “SPACE MARINES, WASTE THEM!!!" Captain Titus was shot multiple times, ripped open by Daemons. With his last breath he muttered a curse. The ambiance was loud with Chaos war screams. Is this the end?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!