Heartbreak

In the small town of Jollyville there lived a group of teens in Year 12. There are six people in the group and they are all 17. There are three girls, Bonnie, Grace and Maddie. There were also three boys, Jayden, Cody and Monte. They all love going out partying and drinking. Of course they had lots of other friends but they love hanging out with each other more. Grace and Monte are together and so is Cody and Bonnie, Maddie and Jayden are both single and are best friends. At school one day they were all sitting in their usual spot, on the picnic table under the big tree. They were having lunch, Grace and Monte were together kissing while the rest were just socializing with each other. That night they all went out to a night club but since they are not eighteen they had drinks before they got there. When they did get there they met some random people and danced with them, everyone was drunk except Grace. Monte went to the bathroom, he really needed to go. On the way back he met a girl and started hitting it off with her, of course he had no idea what he was doing. Grace also needed to go to the toilet, on the way she seen him kissing another woman!
Grace felt her heart sink it felt like her heart was seeping through her spine. Grace went up to him and pushed the girl off him and slapped him across the face! She immediately started crying and walked off. “Grace, Grace wait!” Monte yelled. He realised what he had done and ran off after Grace. When he caught up to her outside in the rain, he said, “Grace stop!” Tears were running down her face, her makeup was smudging. She replied, “How could you do this to me! After everything we have been through together! I loved you!” Monte said, disappointed in himself, “I’m sorry Grace. Please believe me. I’m sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. It will never happen again!” “How do you know that it will never happen again? If I forgive you now you could just go and do it again!” Monte started saying that it won’t happen again but Grace interrupted him and said, “I can’t deal with this right now. I have to go home.” Grace walked off and Monte walked back inside to get the others. As Monte and the others were walking home he told them all about what had happened and how guilty he felt. The next day at school they were sitting under the tree. Grace was not talking to Monte at all. Maddie and Jayden were sitting together telling each other how they want someone in their life and all of a sudden Jayden said to Maddie, “Will you be with me?” Maddie replied, “Yes, ok!” They hugged. Monte said to Grace that he was drunk and he promises he won’t do it again. Grace finally forgave him and everyone was happy with each other and their lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!