JELLYFISH

Look at a jelly fish. Nothing strange about it. Yes nothing to the naked eye. Jellyfish you see are not as they seem our technology compares nothing to there’s all we know about them is what they don’t have… backbone ,brain ,heart ,ect ect but we don’t know what they do have. Storms of lightning the dark sky the powerful wind the powerful winds the pouring rains and the crack of thunder all generated from a laboratory. All the stuff a scientist dreamed of just floating in the ocean or in the clouds .they see us as infants playing with fire crackers and party poppers. Our weapons are no match for there’s. They are hiding preparing for the biggest war the world has ever seen.

I Saul Rathbone only know all these facts “from” experience not a book or the internet or my imagination. It(the day) all started at the beach the jellyfish or as I call them the jelly’s thrive mostly at this port of course I had no idea of this at the time. Diving deep I saw a green ominous glow I had seen that exact green glow in the storm that destroyed practically everything it came across .obviously it had a mind of its own. Anyway I dived down deeper not noticing that I was breathing under water and not noticing that I was breathing under water and not noticing that the water around me was turning an ominous green. Finally I reached the source of it all although it was strange and extradural looking I moved toward it. It was a small glowing creature of some sort and it seemed to be brandishing a small a small metal cylinder it seemed to be sparking zzaapp! Darkness. When I came to I was on a bed and there were lots of strange green faces looking down upon me the creatures seemed to be shifting from face to face body to body I looked closely at one than I gasped one of them shifted into a jelly fish. I jumped up all the jelly fish looked at me they seemed to think I wouldn’t escape I jumped at the door. One of the jelly fish quickly jumped in front of the door I do Tai Kwan do and right now was the best time to test it I did a side kick but my leg went right through him and my leg….iii couldn’t feel it quickly I turned around just in time to see a syringe floating toward me obviously one had thrown it at me I grabbed it and stabbed it into where his heart at least where his heart should of been imedeliy he turned and pressed a big red button and a trapdoor opened above me and I went flying upupupup and out into a bay which I had never seen before quickly I paddled ashore not noticing the piece of metal in my leg.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!