Elephant Saves The Day

Hi, my name is Joe and this is my little sister Lucy. She is only two years old and I am seven years old. Today I am going to the zoo. When we got there we went to see the elephants. My favourite elephant was the furry baby one. But then my mum thought that it was not nice. So she said, "This has ruined my day." Then I said to my mum, "But I thought it was cute." When I was walking I tripped over a rock but then my little elephant came up to me and said, "Are you ok?" Then I said, "Thank you for being a good friend to me. I will tell you how you were being a good friend because you came up to me and said are you ok." "Well that's the nicest thing anybody has said to me," said the elephant. Then we went home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!