James And Will

Once there lived a boy named James. He had jet black hair and very light skin. James was eight years old and in Grade 2. But he hated school. He hated his teacher Miss Potato Cake. He always got detention for no reason and stayed in for lunch!

One day at the start of June it was James’s birthday! He got a remote control helicopter, an iPod with earplugs and the Lego police station. He was so delighted to get those presents!

That day James didn’t go to school because he went to Luna Park instead. But when he got home James found a boy named Will. Will was also in Grade 2 but a bit taller. So they played some games and went in the pool. But Will’s mum came and said that he was grounded and that meant he wasn’t allowed to play video games for the whole month! As soon as Will left, James was upstairs playing with his Lego police station. James got a bit bored so he played Dream League Soccer on his new iPod. He won against the soccer stars. Then James looked outside and guess what he saw. A HORRIFING MASSIVE ROBOT! It look like a big fat gorilla! Or for short BFG. James was so scared. He ran downstairs and to the BFG. He jumped on it and climbed up to the top. Then James pressed the self destruct button and the BFG broke! Now the city lives happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!