That One Night

That One Night,
There was a boy named Isaac his mum asked him to go to the servo for some bread and milk.

He walked to the servo at 10:30pm, when he got in he doors shut closed and locked. Isaac thought that was a bit odd but he didn’t take much notice of it. Then as soon as you now it the lights started too flicker and at the same time is phone beeped and said “I warned you. “Isaac was frightened and confused. Isaac tried to get out but the doors were locked he was getting really scared. At that moment he saw a figure then the lights turned off then back on the figure got closer the lights turned off again when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Isaac screamed the lights turned back on then started to flicker again then he got another message on his phone saying, “We told you.”

Isaac didn’t know why this happened to him out of all the people it happened to him then he started saying to him self “Its your imagination its your imagination. “The lights turned off and on and he had a big scratch all down his arm then started hallucinating. When he woke up he looked at the time 12:30pm the lights were still flickering then he noticed there was a shadow on the roof then it disappeared and he fell over.

He was trying to get some signal when his phone lit up he rung the police he was so glad when turned around then back the police offices were gone then someone walked in the corner store and Isaac saw him and was asking for help the man rung the police then the police broke in and there was no one to be seen. Was it his imagination but just think about it are you in your imagination?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!