Ultra Guy And His First Battle Against Magnet Man

Ultra Guy and His First Battle
Against Magnet Man
By Anthony King (Year 7 Paralowie R-12 School, South Australia)

In the land of New York, Gracey Park, was in a cinema with his girlfriend Rose and they were watching “Clowns of the Dead.” Rose had no idea she was actually sitting with Ultra Guy, the new crime fighter in the city.

As they watched the music in the movie started to frighten Rose. Rose said “Let’s leave before it gets scarier.”
“Ok, but you chose the movie,” laughed Gracey. “But I want to buy some lollies before we go.” All of a sudden Gracey said, “Wait a minute,” said Gracey. “Something’s not right.” His super sensors were on high alert.

As soon as he bought the lollies he turned around and saw a gigantic man. who was wearing a magnet covered suit and said “Give me your money and no-one will get killed.”

Without a seemed to be single movement, Ultra Guy appeared in blue, black, orange and red and showed the initials UG on his chest. Gracey Park was nowhere to be seen.

Ultra Guy got out his “Heat Ray” and shot Magnet Man and paralysed him. Magnet Man fell to the floor and the counter man called the police to get the evil man away

After is battle with Magnet man Ultra Guy knew that more criminals would come to fight him.

With a flash of light Ultra Guy came back as Gracey pretending not to know what happened. He asked Rose what had happened. Rose said how wonderful it was that Ultra Guy saved the day. So they went home and had a great end to their day.
(262 Words)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!