The First Day At School

Once there lived a girl called Katie. It was her first day at school.

She liked her teacher but some people were mean. When she was sitting on top of the monkey bars she fell off and landed on something. It was soft and green.

Katie noticed it was a leaf. Then she noticed there were more than one. There were heaps. they were made into stairs. Katie was desperate to climb them! So she did.

At the top there was a castle made out of solid gold. Katie went up to the glittery door and she knocked and knocked and knocked but there was no answer. So she opened the door.

Inside was dusty. It made Katie sneeze! After she sneeezed all the dust clear the castle looked shiny. After that she faintly heard the school bell so she quickly climbed down the leaf staircase and lined up with her class.

When it was time to go home, Katie told her mum all about her adventure. Katie and her mum went back to the castle together and lived there happily.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!