Banana Man

There once was a little boy called Joe. He was going to a Science Fair for the day. His friend said there was a mind reading machine that was made so people can see what other people are thinking. He also said that he tried it. Joe asked his mum, “Mum when do I go to the Science Fair?” His mum said, “At 3:30 and we stay until 5:30.” It was only 11:15 where he was. When it was time to go, Joe was jumping around in excitement!
When they were there, Joe’s mum left while the doctor took him to the Science Room. When Joe saw the mind reading machine he couldn’t stop thinking about what would happen when he goes inside.

When he did go inside, there was a big bang from the mind reading machine! Then a flash! The doctors didn’t know what was going on.
Joe then came out of the machine. He had big muscles and looked like a grown man. But he had no clothes on! Then Joe started to shoot bananas at everyone! He flew off saying, “Banana Man away!” The doctors were shocked! Joe, well, Banana Man now, was out of the building.
He was sitting down on the path. One of the doctors tried to calm him down but he just shot a banana at the doctor's face but it landed in his eye! Now the doctor was one of Banana Man’s slave! The doctors ran inside watching Banana Man fly away with bananas spitting out of his shoes.
A week later Joe’s mum was worried why her son wasn’t back. Later on Banana Man came and shot a banana at his mum! The doctors were trying to catch Banana Man but they couldn’t because more doctors would just become Banana Man’s slaves.
One night, the doctors finally got hold of Banana Man and the doctors put him back in the mind reading machine and then it happened again. There was a bang! Then a flash! There was smoke coming out of the bottom of the machine. Banana Man came out but he wasn’t a grown man or didn’t have big muscles. It was Joe again! The doctors were so happy. Joe went back home to see his mum.
When he got home his mum was terrified of him. But Joe said, “It’s okay. It’s me, Joe, your son.” His mum peaked around the corner. His mum could see it really was Joe. She ran up to Joe and gave him a big hug! She said, “Joe I missed you so much.” Joe said, “I’m sorry for scaring you.” “It’s ok,” said his mum.
A day later the doctors had to call Joe because they needed his help to get the entire slave doctors out of their cages. Joe finally got the slave doctors out of their cages (with his special banana key.) Joe said, “I’m sorry for caging you all up.” The doctors replied, “It’s okay… At least we don’t have to be caged up forever.” Everyone laughed in joy. Then they lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!