Backstage Access To Maroon 5

As lights dimmed the noise was deafening. Ear-splitting screams cut through the crisp evening air and could be heard from miles around New York City. A staggering 20,000 fans turned up to see this once in a lifetime concert, in the flesh of the fabled Madison Square Garden. It was the hottest ticket in town, and many teenage fans fell to the ground in hysterics after getting their hands on one. Flags from every corner of the globe waved high in the crowd to show their support. Girls craned their necks to try to get a better view. Camera bulbs flashed endlessly as the crowd tried to see if the band was already on stage. Rows of burly, expressionless security guards lined the platform, which was fitted with a huge runway. Maroon 5 managed to sell out the arena in the record time of less then one minute. They were under huge pressure to deliver. Earlier that day Maroon 5 posted a message to their eight million followers on Twitter reading,'Thinking about where we were thirteen years ago... Today we are playing at Madison Square Garden. We can never thank-you all enough.'

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!