Baldylocks And The Three Rabbits.

Jimmy was a hunter who hunted rabbits. One day he went into the forest and he found a big hole. He went in and found three carrots. He tried the first one and it was too big, dry and woody. He tried the second one and it was too small, sweet and sickly! He tried the third one and it was just right, fresh, juicy, crunchy and delicious so he ate the whole thing quickly. Jimmy left just before the man eating rabbits got home. Jimmy went to his forest cabin and locked the door. That night the man eating rabbits shaved Jimmy’s head bald and wrote baldly locks on his forehead with permanent marker while he was sleeping. In the morning Jimmy got dressed and went to brush his hair. He looked in the mirror and saw his reflection. It gave him a big fright. He had to look twice to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He was so angry that he got his slug gun and rabbit traps and went back to the big hole. He set some traps and hid behind a peppercorn tree with his gun and waited. Jimmy was so bored he fell asleep , so the rabbits used a wooden rabbit and sat it in the trap to set it off. Jimmy woke up and saw the trap and he ran over forgetting about the other traps. He got stuck in one then the man eating rabbits came out of the hole and Jimmy begged, “Don’t eat me!” The rabbits said, “What’s up?” Obviously the rabbits weren't happy with Jimmy. He had broken into their house and stolen their precious carrots. Jimmy decided to make them an offer, he would replace their carrots and retire from rabbit hunting forever . The rabbits were happy with the deal so they helped Jimmy out of the trap then he ran off screaming like a little girl for his Mum.
Jesse Todd
Ararat North Primary School, grade 6.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!