Saving The Whale

Elizabeth was so excited; she always is when she goes on a holiday. She was going to see a killer whale for the first time. It was morning the sun was shining and the birds were chirping she knew it would be a great day. She went to her cupboard and picked out the same clothes she had worn the day before. A purple t-shirt that matched her long brown strait hair, black jeans that goes with her sky blue eye and a jacket, and put it all on her bed. She went down stairs to the kitchen. She got out cereal, milk, a bowl and a spoon. When she finished she ran up the stairs and put on her clothes. She got her bags and waited at the door.
Within 10 minutes the bus arrived and she hoped on the bus. Elizabeth saw a sign that said “from the country to the beach.”
The seats were ruff and bumpy and not very nice to sit on. Elizabeth took a seat next to a little about her age that just like her had never seen the ocean. The little girl had long blond curly hair. She was wearing a pink skirt and a blue top. Elizabeth said “Hi, my name is Elizabeth what is yours?”
“Hi, Elizabeth my name is Lilly,” She said in response. “I heard that there are p??????? at the beach there are out to get baby whales.”
In the hours that they were on the bus the two girls became the best of friends.

When they got to the beach they saw the boat, sitting on the calm clear blue sea. There were 2 killer whales swimming in the ocean. Elizabeth saw a little baby whale. The big whale sprayed her with cold wet water.

When she got to her hotel room she had a great view of the ocean she could see the baby whale but not the mother whale. She saw a boat. They had fishing net but there were no fish only baby whale.
Elizabeth ran down the stairs, out of the building and on a ferry. Elizabeth asked “Can we head for that boat? There is a baby whale down there and that boat is heading strait for it.”
“Yep” he replied.
They headed to the specious boat.
“Hey, you get away from my boat,” said the captain of the specious boat.
“We will if you get away from that whale,” said Elizabeth.
“No!” captain of the specious boat said.
Elizabeth called 000 and after a while the police came.

Out came the two polluters came out of the ship. They started to run, but they were no match for the police. They were chased up and down the street.

The next day when I woke up I turned on the T.V. and
“Braking news p??????? caught by little girl.”
It shows that that littlest thing can turn into huge things.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!