Party Gone Horribly Wrong

Once upon a time there were identical twin girls, their names were Brooke and Emily. They were 13 years old and had a loving family and good trusting friends. Then one day one of their friends, Tayler had a birthday coming up that weekend but Emily was the only one that got invited to it.
Two days before the party Emily told Brooke that she wasn’t invited after they just brought Tayler’s presents. When Brooke found out that she wasn’t invited she was furious and got angry at Emily for not telling her the afternoon that she got the invite. After they got home from getting the presents Brooke decided to put the presents into the closet but Brooke had a decoy present and put that one into the closet into the closet instead of the real present.
When the day of the party came around Emily went to get her present out of the closet and when she did Brooke pushed her right back in which made Emily hit her head and knocked her out, Brooke then locked the door and kept the key hidden in her room. When the time came to leave for the party their mum asked Brooke where Emily was and Brooke told their mum that Emily had already went but told Brooke to tell their mum but she forgot.
When Brooke arrived at the party she went straight to the bathroom to get changed into the dress that Emily was going to wear and did her make-up and her hair just like Emily was going to. After Brooke finished getting changed she looked exactly like Emily. When she left the bathroom she went to go and find Tayler to give her birthday present to her. After she gave her the present she went and got something to eat but before she could someone was calling for her to go over but she didn’t realise because they were saying Emily not Brooke so she just ignored it and then she remembered that she was supposed to be Emily and went over to them.
After she talked to them it was time to cut the cake and then after that everyone went home. When Brooke was about to leave Tayler asked her if she was ok with not getting invited and Brooke said that she was a little angry but fine but instead of saying Brooke she said that she herself was a little angry but fine and Tayler had a weird look on her face and asked why she said the she was angry but fine instead of Brooke and but Brooke said that her and Emily were mixing their names and she forgot that her name was Emily and not Brooke.
When Brooke got home she let Emily out and said that she was sorry, then told her about the party and all was forgiven. They talked about what they were going to do the next day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!