Lego’s Life

NO.
I wake up, terrified and confused, wondering whether or not It was a very frightening dream I just had or even worse; a VERY, VERY, frightening vision. Hopefully not the latter, but knowing my luck, it probably was. It had the same feeling to it as the visions I have, except I was asleep, so it couldn’t have been a vision, I only ever had visions when I’m awake, this time I was asleep.
I sit up & look around for Jessie, and not finding him in his dog bed like usual.
“Jessie?” I ask, looking around the rest of the room and still not finding him.
There’s no reply.
“Oh, come on” I say out loud, when I realise that it wasn’t a dream, it was a vision, a scary one.
“No one takes my dog” I say, getting out of bed and putting on my zapping blue ruby armour (it’s my strongest armour, impossible for anyone but me to break or touch. Apparently it hurts when you get zapped, but I’m immune to it.)
“Not even Viro” I add, running out my suite door as fast as I can (which is pretty fast, seeing as I’m the fastest creature in the Universe). I run to my best friend Zoe’s room, since she can also fight really good (she’s the 4th best fighter in the Universe and a Legendary It like me, I’m the 2nd best fighter in the Universe after Viro).
I shake her, she doesn’t wake up.
“Zoe” I yell, after all her suite is completely soundproof.
Still no reply.
“She’s not going to like me for this” I say, flicking my wrist, so that zapping blue ruby shard blades suddenly appear out of each of my knuckles.
I slash her on the arm with it. She has a zapping shock, and sure enough wakes up.
“What in the Universe was that for?” she demands
“Sorry. You wouldn’t wake up” I answer her
“So you just had to slash me with zapping blue ruby?” she asks sarcastically
“Listen, I swear I just had a vision when I was asleep” I answer
“Wait, wait, wait, you had a vision when you were asleep?” she asks, all serious now
“Yeah” I say
“What of?” she asks
“Of Jessie” I say
“Wait, wait, wait. Then why are you scared?” she asked, “I’ve only seen you scared once, and that was when…” she stops, realising what was in the vision
“Oh, no?” she asks
“Yeah” I say
“Wait. He was kidnapped by Viro?” she asks
“Yeah” I answer
“Not good, what are you going to do?” she asks
“What do you think?” I ask
“Does ‘get yourself killed count’?” she asks
“Ok, now that was funny. I’m going to get Jessie. Are you coming with me?” I ask
“Yeah, except Tye’s coming too, he’s the 3rd best fighter in the Universe right? And I don’t want you to get killed” she says
“Let’s go then” I say

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!