Me, Me, Me! Me All Over!

Run, run, run as fast as I can,
You won't catch me because I love lolly land.
Sprints, relays and flags that's the stuff I love,
Brightly lit sunshine rays from the skies above.
I am a swift flying butterfly doing leaps through the air,
And I am as loud as a laughing kookaburra during jokes!
Interesting books summon me as I read for hours by the day,
Magical mysteries, amazing Harry Potter, professors, Dumbledore, I say give me more.
I have blonde curly locks running down the side of my face usually in a plait,
My eyes are the blue coloured ocean, rocky and swervy in a deep blue coloured way.
My skin is as fair as the moonlight its rays streaming down onto your brightly lit coloured face.
Listen to me, I will listen to you, I am respectful that's just what I do.
Always here, Always there, I will be kind absolutely everywhere!
Be there for you, you be there for me, I will love you because we are in the same family tree.
Hand in hand, together forever, we need each other, we have teamwork.
Apple on a stick, apple in my lunchbox, but I love my Apple iproducts. Me, Me, Me! Me all over!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!