Untitled

On my way to the skate park with my earphones in and peddling as fast as I can. I don’t know how my old skate shoes are still holding up but it’s probably the duct tape. I don’t know how long that these will last but I'm too poor to get new ones and just rich enough to get second hand ones band ones but mum has enough her plate to buy me another pair of shoes. She can only just get food on my plate but my dad is worst. I should say I never meat my dad the day I was born my dad left me and my mum he said just going to get petrol but the petrol must have been a 100000kms away because that was the last time my um ever saw him. Well let’s get back to me riding to the skate park I could only just afford this bike it was my friends old one but it was alright I could only just afford to paid from my part time job by the way my name is Jake.
I'm finally there but my friends aren't there but they are usually late but I have little bit of time to rest it's about 10kms from my housing commotion flat. I might go down to the petrol station to pump my tyres up. I don’t want to put too much air in my tyre because if that pops the only thing fun left will be gone for about a mouth I don’t think I could cope. I'm trying to get marks in school so I don’t turn out like my mum. There are my friends about time. No there is my step dad. I hate him so much he is the biggest drop kick. I don’t know how he bribed my mum to go out with him but he is just taking advantage of her because she is still a bit sad over my dad leaving her. She just wants someone else there for her but he is just making it worse. Thank god he left just five minutes after I got there.
My friends and I were ride for about 2 hours. Then we went to have lunch but I only had about 3 dollars for a drink and half of chip because we go half for the chips. Lunch is always good because the guy who owns it is our friend and we always joke around.. We ride back to the skate park with my friends. Now I have to go home and help mum clean the house. I hope it’s a good tea not like two minute noodles like usually. So now my ten km ride back home. Earphones in and off I go with my du tape duct skate shoes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!