Untitled

The pair of shoes I am doing they are a size 4 in ladies, they are a shiny white with a strap across the top of the foot they have a gold buckle with a little bit of a heel they look like an olden day shoes because no one would wear them these days. The owners name of the shoes is Emily Kate Kline. Emily is 23 years old and she was born on the 8th of May. Emily is in a relationship with Zac. Emily has brown hair with blue eyes and she has tanned skin. She works as a delivery girl she works from 8:35am until 5:30pm she loves her job. The owner of the shoes Emily lives in Sydney and has a holiday house in Kiama she lives with her Boyfriend zac and her new born baby tori. They come down to Kiama every 5 weeks and there house is write on the water she loves her life and her child and Boyfriend. Emily is calm, respectful and generous. In Emilys spare time she takes tori for a walk in the stroler and then she goes to the beach with her boyfriend. Her favourite food is chicken keve . Her favourite book is Georges marvellous medicine by roahl Dahl. Emily favourite movie is the hunger games . One of her bad habbits are that she bites her nails. They all feel happy being around her because she is generous and respectful and really nice and caring.

One day zac asked emily if she would marry him and emily said yes so they went out for dinner to celebrate at a lovely chinese restraint as emily went to go out for dinner with zac she realized that her beautiful shiny white shoes were gone she was absolutely devastated. She didn’t know what to do because her grandam gave them to her mum and her mum gave them to her and they cost a lot of money she searched and searched and searched for them for hours she couldn’t find them she started to stress more and more as the hours go by. So she decided to wear the other shoes that she got given off Zac for her birthday she was so worried about her other shoes because she didn’t like the ones that zac gave her as much as the ones her mum gave her because they are very very special to her and her mum and her grandama will always be in her heart.

When she got back from the beautiful dinner at the chinese restraunt with zac while emily mother came over and was looking after tori she asked her mother if she had seen the shoes that she got for her for her birthday last month and she said no she hasn’t seen them for a long time. After her mum went back home after looking after tori for the night while they go out for dinner she went to feed the fish.

The next morning she woke up and went to get tori out of her bed and in the bottom of the cot there were her shoes she was so so so excited so she went out to the kitchen and she called her mum up to tell her that she found her favourite pair of shoes and her mum said yay I bet you are happy. Zac got home and took her out for dinner again so that she could wear her favourite pair of shoes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!