Dear Diary

Dear Diary
It’s me Bell here, yes now 22 year old, brunet, lovable country girl. I know, I haven’t been writing to you as oftener, well it’s sort of a long story. Well collage started in the fall, I have been very busy with my classes and I’m majoring fashion, I have passion for fashion and the class and content fits me like a glove. Let’s get to my real dilemma. I was seven and he was nine our parents were best friends so we were destined to be best friends. Eleven months older than me; I looked at him like the stars that shined though he never saw me the same way. Our daddy’s used to say that we would fall in love, though our mothers thought otherwise. Our family’s had a reunion over the brake and it was just like old times. Who would have known that we hadn’t seen each other for two years? We’ve been talking lots and started dating as he transferred, its worked out really well, we meet after classes and we are slowly making up for the lost time. I better get going we are going for dinner.
Love Bell

Dear diary
Do you want to know the rumour going around campus, well you know a few months ago how I told you about that new, young, really hot English teacher and how he left unexpectedly and all the girls were devastated. Lara Springs told everyone that she and Mr Ritz where an item and that he left so they could be together. I don’t know whether to be discussed in Lara or to be jealous that she has Mr Ritz. Me and spencer where talking about it and he thought it was nice about how Mr Ritz left his job so they could be together.
Love Bell

Dear Diary
Spencer and I are heading to my house for the weekend to see my parents. It’s going to be our first little road trip together, I can’t wait. I’ll let you know what happens.
Love Bell

Diary
Today we arrived, car trip was amazing. Such a gentle man he drove. We jammed to our favourite bands, well I’m not sure if he liked all the songs, but he acted as if he did. Spencer and dad are having a day of golf in the morning and sailing in the afternoon I was surprised because spencer organized it.
Love Bell

Dear diary
Spencer surprised me where going to my favourite restraint, Guess what happened. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, marry me bell, you will never have to be alone, I really love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad yesterday, go pick out a white dress. Mum and Karen, spencers mum said they knew it all along, when we were children they used to imagine our wedding. This would have to be the best weekend. I’m engaged.
Love Bell

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!