Jeff And Jan’s Crazy Pet Shop Experience

There once was a man named Jeff who lived with a lady named Jan. They have been discussing about buying a pet for a long time and they think now is a good time.

So, Jeff went to the local pet shop to buy a pet. He came home with a dog and Jan thought it was a good idea to get a pet. Both Jan and Jeff loved animals and taking care of pets is a big responsibility. This was exciting!

However, that night the dog was barking so loud that Jan couldn’t sleep. The next morning Jan was so tired that she couldn’t stay awake so she demanded that Jeff go back to the pet shop and swap it for another pet that was not so loud.

Jeff went back to the pet shop and decided to swap the dog for a cat. Jan thought that was a good idea because a cat wouldn’t annoy her. She gave the cat his lunch and headed to the market to buy some toys and more food for the cat. When she returned home Jan found the cat had made a mess of the house and Jan was very angry. Jan convinced Jeff to go back and swap it for another pet that wasn’t loud or messy. So off he went, back to the pet shop to buy another pet. By this time he was actually good friends with the pet shop owner because he had been there twice already.

This time, he bought a mouse which again created several problems for Jan. Firstly, the mouse was too difficult to catch and secondly, the mouse ate all of Jan’s favourite cheese. Jan loved cheese! She was so frustrated that she made sure that she sent Jeff back to the pet shop to buy another pet that wasn’t noisy, messy or didn’t eat so much of her favourite food.

After his third trip to the pet shop, Jeff came home with a bird. Jan thought this was a good choice until the bird flew out of the cage. Both Jeff and Jan were so sad.
This time Jeff had a great idea and told Jan he would go to the pet shop one last time to look for the perfect pet.

After some time Jeff returned home. This time without a pet! Instead, he returned home with a big bouquet of roses and daisies. Jan was extremely happy and very appreciative. Both of them were relieved, things were back to normal, just the way it was, life without pets and now there was no more frustration - just peace and harmony.

.... The End ...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!