Easter At Scorpion Springs

It was a hot sunny Saturday and three families had planned to go camping for Easter. All the families where going to meet at the Thump Pump motor bike races. All three families met on top of a really steep hill. Then all three families drove to Scorpion Springs Conservation Park. Finally all three of the families had arrived at Scorpion Springs Conservation Park. Each family took their tents off the back of their Utes. When all the tents were set up we had lunch. We had a roast chicken. “It was delicious.” Then Elle, Jade, Cody, Jacob, Amelia, Isaac and Georgie made their Easter nest so Easter Bunny could leave some treats in there for them. Then each family drove back to the motor bike races. All the kids ran down the really steep hill except for little baby Isaac because he can’t walk yet. Then Elle and Jade found some children that they didn’t know and they started to be bullies. Luckily Jade’s dad stepped in and told the bullies to stop being mean to Elle and Jade. It was dark now and it was about 7:00pm and the night motor bikes were starting their engines and riding around the course. Then the families went to the sausage sizzle tent to get a sausage for tea. Whenever a motor bike went past where we were standing it got extremely loud and noisy. Then all the families drove back to their campsite. When the families had arrived back at Scorpion Springs all of the kids went to their tents but Jade’s friend Elle was going to sleep in her tent. They hopped in their pyjamas and then hopped in their warm, snugly and cosy sleeping bags and fell asleep for the night. The parents stayed up and said that tomorrow they would have an Easter egg hunt and at 3:30pm go to the motor bike races and watch the drag bikes race. All the kids were up early because Easter Bunny had been. Jacob got an Easter bunny chocolate, some lollies and some dinosaur stickers. Amelia got a hen chocolate, little Easter eggs and some Disney princess stickers. Isaac got a little Easter Bunny toy because he can’t eat chocolate. Cody got a train with Easter eggs in it and some car stickers. Georgie got a princess crown full of Easter eggs and pony stickers. Elle got a Barbie cup with a big Easter egg in it and some Barbie stickers. Jade got a cup that said princess with a big pink Easter egg in it. Then all the dad’s went and hid the Easter eggs and all the kid went and found them. Then all of the families went to the motor bike races to see the drag bikes race. When all the families had finally arrived at the motor bike races they then watched the drag bikes race around the oval track. They looked very cool. Then each family drove home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!