New Friends

There I was in the corner with 3 black shadows around me. The shadows were hurting me, saying stuff that wasn’t true and it hurt. My mum always said that words are the most powerful things that hurt you the most.
I started to cry. The 3 black shadows went on teasing me. They wouldn’t leave me alone, it seemed like they liked making fun of people. This is what my Mum calls BULLYING.
They went on and on teasing until the bell went and finally my bulling session was over, well that’s what I thought. Well I was walking to class there were the 3 black shadows that teased me, called me names and took my lunch.
Than all of a sudden I saw 3 WHITE shadows floating to the bullies. They stuck up for me, cleaned all my cuts and bruises and best of all they bought me lunch! That is how I made knew FRIENDS! I felt really good inside that I had friends who understood me and new how I felt inside. And you know what those bullies never bothered me again.

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!