Rainforest Friends

RAINFOREST FRIENDS

One fine and sunny day there were three girls. Their names were Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. They each had a diamond that controlled something in the rainforest. Ruby had a red diamond that controlled the flowers so if her jewel was stolen from her, all the flowers would die. Emerald had a green diamond that controlled colour so if her jewel was stolen from her, everything would go black, white and grey. Sapphire had a blue diamond that controlled day and night so if she got that jewel stolen from her, everything would turn dark.

One day the girls got a message from the Queen, it read:

Dear Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire,

There is a robber looking for
jewels and rather rare and expensive
ones like yours!!!
Take care and good luck!!!

Love Queen Amerona

The girls were in great danger so they hurried off to the rainforest hoping to find the robber. The children went straight to the Queen’s house.

“Where did you see the robber last?” asked the three girls all together.
“I saw him under a big oak tree,” answered the Queen.

The children hurried off to the big oak tree. When they got there, there were only three little white bunnies, guarding it.
“You two, it is already 5:30pm and we only have until about 6:00-6:30!” stated Emerald. Once they had looked all over the rainforest, it was 6:15 ALREADY! “Come on, we had better get going home now,” said ruby tiredly.


When the three girls arrived home Sapphire shouted in delight “YUM!! My favourite spaghetti!” After they had finished their dinner, the three girls went straight to bed after their long day. In the middle of the night something bad happened. The robber came and stole all of the three girl’s jewels. After he had stolen them he ran off straight away.

In the morning the three girls nearly died because their jewels had been stolen!!! The girls hurried off straight to the rainforest to start looking for the robber so they could get their jewels back.

After about 3 hours they found the robber, captured him and brought him to the Queen. When they got to the Queen they got their jewels back and the robber stayed there all locked up in a cage forever and ever. HALLELUIA! After that long day the three girls all went home safely and never saw the robber again!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!