Jealousy Is Deadly

Robert was anxious to see what his girlfriend Rebecca was doing. He left his house and saw that Rebecca was walking with her best friend Bob. He saw that they were laughing, then to make it worse, they hugged. Robert was furious at this, his hands balled up in tight fists. He turned around and stormed inside his house. He ran into the kitchen and picked up his butcher knife, it had a black leathery handle and a long, sharp blade. He placed the knife in his belt. He was going to get revenge on Bob.
Robert found them in the park, he kept his distance so he wasn’t seen. Rebecca and Bob sat down on a park bench and continued their conversation. Robert began creeping forwards, taking careful strides on his knees. He finally reached the park bench. He heard them laughing again, he grabbed the knife from his belt and brought it high above his head and brought it down into Bobs neck. Blood oozed everywhere as an artery was cut. The blood that was on the knife rand down Roberts arm and onto the foot path. Robert pulled the knife out of Bob’s neck as Bob let out a cry of pain. Glancing desperately at Rebecca, Bob took his last breath and closing his shining blue eyes forever.
Robert quickly stood up and put the knife back into his belt. He looked into Rebecca’s brown eyes and saw that they were filled with fear. She ran home quickly before Robert could say or do anything about it. Robert had a feeling in his gut. Not sadness. No way near sadness. He had the feeling that he had to murder again. He quickly walked to Rebecca’s house. ‘She is mine now,’ he thought to himself, ‘now no one can take her away from me.’
He saw that Rebecca’s family wasn’t home, she was there all by herself. He walked up to the front door and knocked. No one answered so he let himself in. Robert held his knife in his hand in case anyone tried to scare him. He went through the whole house and decided that only Rebecca was home. He walked to where her bedroom and banged his fist against the door three times.
“Go away,” Rebecca’s voice was quivering, it sounded like she was crying.

“Rebecca please open the door,” Robert said smoothly. He heard something on the other side of the door but it remained closed. “Rebecca?” Robert questioned whether she was still in their or whether she jumped out of the window.

“I SAID GO AWAY ROBERT!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. He ignored her and went inside her room anyway.

“I said go away,” she mumbled. Robert pulled out of his knife and without thinking stabbed Rebecca in the chest and watched her fall lifeless to the floor. Robert felt bad at what happened, he turned his knife to its side and another artery was cut.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!