The Five Worlds

You find yourself standing in front of five identical doors.
These five doors lead to five places: Narnia, Gallifrey, Neverland, Wonderland & Hogwarts
“You must decide which door to enter…”said a voice
Then a notebook with a red spine and a picture with five identical doors on it appeared in front of me, just floating, until I touched it and it landed softly in my hand. The voice then continued its speech…
“You must write down in this notebook what door you choose, why you chose that door, where that door leads you and what happens whilst you are in that land.”
The voice and light shaft then disappeared. I touched one of the doors on the notebook and that lit up. Then I touched another one and it lit up too. I decided to go through the fifth and final door. Once I held the picture down for 5 seconds the 5th door then unlocked and opened. I walked straight through. After I had walked through the door I got out my notebook and saw that the 5th door picture was lit up. I opened to the first page and wrote…

Dear Notebook,
My name is Bronti and I walked through the 5th door, so far it looks like I’m in Gallifrey, the home of the Doctor. I will keep you informed on what’s happening in Gallifrey whilst I’m here...

After I had written my first passage, I looked up and saw a figure, it looked like an angel was standing far away from me. I didn’t think anything of it until I started walking towards it, but the figure seemed to be moving closer towards me even faster. All of a sudden the light shaft appeared again and kept on repeating this one word “RUN!” I didn’t think much of it because it sounded like the voice was stuck on a recording but I listened to it and began to run, just in time too because the angel, wait it wasn’t an angel it was the White Rabbit from Wonderland had started running towards me. The light shaft said two words before it disappeared again which were “You’re Late”

I then started to remember about the White Rabbit, the creature that was always late for a very important date. I took out my notebook and continued writing where I finished off last time
“… Now I am in Gallifrey, with the White Rabbit from Wonderland, I am seriously confused right now. Do all the world’s creatures, or even all the world’s join up like this? Maybe I’ll have to try and find my way back to the five doors room and enter all the doors/worlds to find out. Hmmmm we will have to wait and see because right now, I’m late… ”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!