Genius

We may dwell in today's modern society.
Were,unlike past, you can find peace and prosperity in one corner, though in the next you find rage, anger and anxiety. All this because of science. Which we put in all our reliance.

We do this because of man's evolution. Now sit back and think of those who helped humanity get to this point. Well can you think of anyone who gave contribution? If not I am not surprised. We take for granted the genius of Newton, Einstein, Curie, Faraday, Mendel and Galilee whose discoveries should be highly prized.

These are the people who helped humanity get from horse carts to 650+ kilometer vehicles. Hard to imagine? You may be pulling up your spectacles! Electricity, Gravity, Radiation, Relativity and being able to drink edible milk? Yes, yes from your highly advanced laptops to even silk. Science is everywhere.

Never take for granted the brains of those people we call genius.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!