Saturday

SATURDAY

It was Saturday morning and we had a wonderful day organized - picnics, tennis, swimming and lots of other fun. But all plans changed due to the rain. So I decided to ring a friend to come over and play with me because I was an only child. I rang my friend Jarrod. I had a big mansion so we explored the top floor and middle floor secretly because we were never allowed to go there. We went to the top floor and then to the middle floor and played hide and seek for two hours.

Suddenly Jarrod went quiet and I could not find him because he was hiding in the roof. Eventually I found him and then decided to go to the top floor and we heard my mum rushing up the stairs looking for Jarrod and I because she heard us on the middle floor. We then decided to hide in a room. We were so scared that we stayed in that room for two days we were so hungry that we decided to search the room for food and water. We could not find any so decided to leave the room on a hunt for food. We quietly tip-toed to the pantry for food and a drink so we grabbed the food and ran with two eskies just in case my mum heard us again and we had to live in that room for weeks. We only ended up living in that room for five days because we escaped out the window and ran. We were on the top floor when we escaped out the window but we didn’t think when we jumped. We were very worried and scared because when you jump from something very high you normally die. Suddenly we discovered that we had super powers and we flew through the sky and reached the town. It was so cool but unfortunately the powers only come when you really need them and we really wanted to find out what other powers we had that involved flying. We decided to jump of a cliff it was not successful and both of us sadly died. A helicopter came to pick us up two hours later. Our mothers were both very sad. We had a nice funeral and lived happily ever after in heaven.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!