Keith's Wild Adventure

Hi, my name is Keith and on the weekend I went to a quiet, local creek. I was using a fly to catch a fish. A few minutes later, I saw a mysterious light by the bushes. I started to follow it nervously with a stick. I started seeing strange shadows. Suddenly an unbelievably strong man jumped out and the next thing I knew I was screaming out, "help!". I was then locked up in a massive metal cage hanging on a roof.
A few long hours of waiting and I was taken out of the cage and handed two guns, a shield, a sharp sword and armor. I put the armor on and asked, "what are you doing?".
A solider replied, "We are going to make you fight giants."
At first I thought I was going to die until they put me in the dark forest. Just before I was going to run I heard a loud thumping coming towards me. I got out my sword and was prepared.
The giants came straight at me and I managed to kill all except for one. He picked me up and threw me! I slammed on a brick wall. I got really mad and started shooting it. Eventually it died.
The next minute I was surrounded by lions with sharp teeth. They all jumped on me and I was squashed. When I got back up I found a grenade and chucked it at the lions.
Luckily I got home safely. And this is the end of Keith's wild adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!