Zinc!

Zinc!
Oww, my tummy hurts. I wander over to my bed and lie down. My friend Guy asks me what the matter is. I say it's nothing and roll over. I wake up to the sound of dinner being served. My mood lightened greatly by this I dash over and gobble it up. Mum seems concerned. She asks my other friend Why I'm covered in fluorescent pink. I try to tell her that I just tried to put some zinc on because its a hot day, but mum just seems even more concerned.
Mum, mum, mum, no, no, please no. Argh, too late! I've been dragged into the car by mum. Where are we going this time? To the hospital. Why? I just have a stomach ache. No need to pay lots of money... Again. I definitely don't want a repeat of that 'thousand dollar coin' incident. I already haven't seen the end of it.
I never want to see that tablet again. They put a tablet in my eye. After was no more pleasant. Vomiting. Lots of it. All of my dinner. Cooper and mum are staring at my vomit, which is making me feel uncomfortable. When the doctor came back in, she seemed to have obtained an intrest in observing my slightly pink vomit as well. At least it got better from there. I was taken back to the car and slump in the back of the car. Just as I was feeling most glum, Someone scratches my ear. I look behind me, and see Cooper. He said something really nice. "You're the best dog ever, Chilli."
Cooper Ashton, year 7

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!