Haunted Night

I was staying with my friend in a old house in the forest.One night i wanted to go out."Where are you going?" said my friend. "To my friend's house" i answered."But it's getting dark, and a storm is coming too .All the spiders come out when there is a storm! Don't go near them and don' t touch them" , warned my friend in a concerned voice. I went out anyway and saw lots of creepy crawly spiders all around me . I wasn't scared. I went near and touched them. oh my! But i suddenly remembered what my friend had said.Too late! My teeth turned purple and my skin was covered with gooey flies. "Ewwwwwww" i screamed and ran in the middle of the forest. There i saw a ghost. Rest is history.Now i live with the ghost and when its dark and stormy i go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.WATCH OUT FOR ME!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!