Kobe Returns

Once upon a time there was a great basketball player, Kobe Bryant who has always loved to play basketball since he was a little toddler. Kobe plays in Los Angeles Lakers. He has played in Los Angeles Lakers for 6 sensational years and Kobe’s team are coming first on the NBA ladder. Kobe is known as the Beast. There is another friend of Kobe, Derrick Rose he is known as Flow, Derrick has been playing for 2 great years so he is a rookie but he is really good. He plays for Chicago Bulls and they have played against Los Angeles Lakers twice ever since Derrick has started. Kobe has been friends with Derrick until one horrible evening. In their third game against each other Kobe was bouncing and dribbling the ball and accidently hit Derrick in the face and Derrick got a little knock and fell to the ground and started yelling at Kobe and tried to punch him. Kobe started talking to the ref about what happened and the ref disagreed with Kobe, and Kobe got suspended for 6 whole months and Kobe went really crazy. The next day Derrick called Kobe on the phone and tried to apologise and Kobe secretly accepted the apologies but he didn’t say anything he just hung up, Derrick felt really sorry and bad and the next day Derrick went to Kobe’s house brought him the best shoes in the world for basketball. Kobe wasn’t in the house he was in his backyard practicing tricks for his next game even though it was in another 5 months. Derrick found Kobe and took the ball off him and threw the shoes at him. Kobe had always wanted those shoes but he didn’t have enough time. Kobe forgave Derrick and became friends again. Kobe asked for one more thing, he wanted a brand new basketball that had the name Kobe in purple and yellow on it. In the six months Kobe returned to Los Angeles Lakers and the first game they played, they won 199 to 124 against Miami Heat. Miami Heat are coming third on the ladder. Lebron James is the highlight of the team; Miami Heat are very good but they don’t use enough team work to win against the really good teams. Kobe was really happy that he had return to his dream so him and Derrick had communicated a lot more than they used to before to become better friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!