Haunted Teacher

Tears were running down my face, the best man in the world had just died from a car crash, my father. The worst thing was I had to go to school tomorrow. You see my teacher is the worst teacher in the whole school and he is always mean to me. I don’t think I can take it.

I was standing at the school gate. The school bell rang; I put my bag away and walked into my class room to my desk. My teacher walked in, Mr. Drool spookier then ever, with his grey hair, big puffy eye brows and his dark black eyes.

I was fiddling with my locket that my dad gave me engraved, “Jennifer love Dad”, with a picture of him inside. Woops! My locket fell from around my neck. Mr. Drool came up to me and picked it up from the floor. “I’ll have that thank you.” Mr. Drool said. Tears were coming from my eyes, now I’ve lost everything. “Now class write a four page retell on your holiday in complete silence.”

Finally the bell rang for recess; I walked with Allison my best friend to a corner in the playground. “I’ve got a plan.” I began to say, “It’s going to be tricky but it’s the only way I can get my locket back, Meet me at Mr. Drool’s house at five o’clock after school.”

We are walking down Spooky Street the spookiest street in the area. We stopped at house number 13, the spookiest house in the street. This house was Mr. Drool’s.

SAMSH!. “Who broke my window, I don’t get them for free you know!” Mr. Drool shouted as he walked out the front door. Allison hid in the bushes while I snuck through the front door. I had to think fast, where did Mr. Drool hide my locket?

I ran through the kitchen, and up the stairs. I stopped at a bed room that looked like it could be Mr. Drool’s. If I was to hide something I would probably hide it in my room, that was my best chance. I looked every where until I saw a shimmer of light under his pillow. It was my locket! “Get out of the house Jennifer, he’s coming, Mr. Drool is coming back inside!” I heard Allison’s voice say in the distance.

I put my locket around my neck and ran down the stairs, until I bumped into Mr. Drool. “What are you doing in my house?”
“HELP, Allison get help!” I shouted helplessly.
Mr. Drool pulled out a knife from his pocket, I screamed as everything went black.

I was in hospital with my mum and best friend standing around me. I had fall and hit my head, and Mr. Drool had been taken away by the police. “I’m sorry I never believed you about your teacher.” My mum said in tears, and all I did was give her a big hug.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!