We Are All Special In Our Own Ways

Ever since i was a young girl, i didn't fit in anywhere. my world was so different to everyone else. i felt like a different life from out of space. i was alone, sad and confused. i was confused because i didn't know why i didn't fit in with others and have such a different world from others.
but as i grew up i realized something that changed my life and the way i think forever. i realized that i was different in a special ways from other people. at first i was sad. i was sad because i thought that god made a mistake while creating me. then i started to realize that he purposely made me different from others to tell me that i am special and extraordinary. the world will be boring if everyone was the same. if we were all the same the world will be not interesting as it is right now. so i believe that god made us different for a reason to tell everybody that they are very important to him. why do i think we are really important to him? he created us with his very own hands when he created other lives with force. and he made other lives mostly the same but we, human are different. everyone has different eye colors, skin tone, language, appearance, name, hair colour, body parts, thinking, behavior and etc. god took his precious time to think about how he is going to create us. so please respect yourself and think your life is worth living. and if you think you are alone, just remember, god is always with you.
Thank you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!