Teen Wolves

Hay my name is ruby I am 12 I just lost my family when I was 10 I have being living with my omen . I am half Dutch. The half Dutch comes from my daddy’s side. my mummy was half wolf, I never knew this until today. Every full moon I turn to a snowy white wolf with blue eyes. my mummy was so beatify I don’t understand why she had to die, my daddy was a hunter.” mummy wake up mummy help me what is going on with my bode, mummy I am changing why” “ruby mummy is not here anymore I am throw “. That is mu big sister angel she is 14she is the closest thing to mummy, angel has mummy’s hair and eyes she has daddy’s nose and ears. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her as well."Omen ruby is going nuts is she going to die like mum and dad did “ “no angel she is not going tp die " mummy help me i am changeing into this thing what is it mummy where are you help me daddy i need help".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!