The Wise Owl's Truth

Finalist in the 'Dream Big 2013' competition

Gliding through the dusty open air, swiftly picking up the breeze, the clouds whistle. The wise owl happily hoots back, turns his wings to the side, folding up into a blanket of sky, quietly resting on a soft and lumpy cloud.
After his peaceful nap, the wise owl whispers to the children in a soft and silky voice, “Animals are losing their homes amongst the trees and the builders are chopping them down to use for skyscrapers, fancy hotels and cars. But the truth is we must stop harming our trees as we are lucky to have all of these precious animals and we must keep them safe.”
The wise owl flew elegantly to the moonlit horizon with a smile hidden on his lips for he knew the children would listen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!