Watch Out!

One scary night there was three girls there name’s were Harriet, Abby and Demi they all wanted to sleepover Abby’s, so the girls had to do jobs for Abby’s mum to let Harriet and Demi sleep over. Once the girls finished doing all the jobs Abby’s mum finally said “yes,” the girls were so happy so they got ready to have a fun sleep over. That night the girls asked Abby’s brother and sister to see if they wanted to play spotlight with the girls, they decided to play. They played paper scissors rock. Abby’s sister Tess lost the paper scissors rock so she had to count to forty. Demi ran out on the road and slowly looked over to a very old broken house and there was an old man looking out the window glaring straight into Demi’s eyes. Demi was really scared so she ran to the door it wouldn’t open. Demi yelled out ‘Abby, Harriet help me’ but no one heard her. Demi heard some foot steps behind her, she thought it was Harriet and Abby but then she looked behind her and there was the old scary man. Demi screamed but no one heard. He grabbed Demi and killed her and dragged her to his house there was a trail of Demi’s blood.

In the morning Abby woke up and shook Harriet and said ‘Demi is missing’. Harriet said ‘I heard a scream’. They went outside and saw a trail of blood from Abby’s house to the old man’s house. The girls went and knocked on his door but no one came. So Abby and Harriet went inside they found Demi on the floor dead. They were scared. They ran to the door but then it just slammed shut and was locked. The old man jumped out of the wardrobe and killed Harriet and Abby.

10 years later the house was burnt down and the police found the girls dead in the burnt house. Some people from the country built a new house which everyone told them not to but they didn’t listen so there house was haunted by the three girls named Demi, Harriet and Abby.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!