Samuel






My friend Samuel is one of my great mates, we play footy together every day and enjoy it a lot.
Samuel is irresistible. He’s got great looks, if one girl sees him, BANG! She’s interested in him! His hair is wavy. He tends to not use a comb, but he looks fantastic anyway.

When Samuel smiles his eyes sparkle like the bright gleaming sky. His eyebrows are so long you can see them from about three metres away.
His nose is very cute. No wonder the girls like him.

He must have lots of secrets about his looks. Maybe he puts aftershave on! He hardly wears pants at school because he never stops running and so mainly wears shorts. he’s not skinny not fat and that’s the way I like him. He’s very fit and barracks for Collingwood. Maybe that’s why he has so many friends.

He is very athletic because at cross country he came 7th out of 250 kids.

He is very lucky. His dad is a dedicated footy coach. He has a cute little brother called Charlie and his mum and sister are two of the most intelligent people I know.

He’s a very fair person. Like yesterday in the yard when the grade five sixes weren’t making fair teams. In a click he stood up for himself and evened up the teams and no one goes against and him.

Samuel and I can fight some times but it always works out and that’s the way I like it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!