New House

Yay!! it is the 18th February and my family have been bursting for this day for months.We are all very happy people.We had some people to help Mum and Dad with the packing and unpacking.My Dad worked hard for this day.He has been choosing designs and has made lots of unbelievable choices.Moving from Rowville to Pakenham to Gembrook has meant bad times and perfect times.We have been waiting for 14 months and 25 days.We have celebrated birthdays,Easter and christmas in Pakenham and have wanted to do the same in Gembrook.My Dad choose Gembrook because of all the nature around the area.My family and i have met lots of new people in Gembrook. The school is very kind and helpful.We all can not wait until we can ride to school every day and cross the crossing too! From the city to the country has meant we have new neighbours-Jo,Tim,Thomas and Liam they will be our friends for a very long time.My family will be joyful here in Gembrook and we all think it is the perfect place to spend our lives!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!