School Went Crazy

Excellence Award in the 'Dream Big 2013' competition

I was at school today but it was an odd day .
When I got there everyone was running around like chooks with their heads chopped off. Then Tom ran up to me and said "we have free time all day". I fell over in shock! When I found my feet I went up to the office but no one was in there. So I rang Mr Mac, my teacher, but he didn't answer. That's when I got worried so I walked back outside and I found kids jumping off the roof . I knew this was getting out of hand so I ran past everyone and I didn't stop running until it started to rain. I didn't think this day could get any worse but it did, the police pulled up. I thought I was in trouble but then I thought they might be able to help me. I asked them if they knew what was happening at school but they said they didn't. So they helped me get in the car and we drove to school where everyone was still running around and jumping off the roof and that kind of thing. As soon as they saw the policeman they got their act together and the policeman told us to go inside until he found out what was happening. Five minutes later he came in. He told us the teachers had to strike but they only found out that morning. They had text everyones parents but Telstra had problems so we didn't get the text. We were told parents would come and pick us up in a minute. And that's how school went CRAZY!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!