Paranormal Night

Today was Friday the 13th of May 2009. I was walking to school one day and it felt like I was being followed I looked behind and no one was there. It started to creep me out. So I kept walking. School finished at 4:30p.m...
I was up at the bench for tea. It felt like someone was sitting next to me. But no one was there once again, I was COLD. That night I went to bed at 9:00. I lied down in bed and fell asleep.
I woke up at midnight with a cold shiver down my spine. Then my room went GREEN with a black dot . I lost my breath for a second. It was like I had seen a ghost. I was now in a paranormal space with ghosts and ghouls.
I couldn’t get to sleep now. I was freaked out. I got out of bed and was going out the door when SLAM the door shut in my face. I didn’t shut the door? Damn it plan A did not work telling Mum and Dad. I’m now on Plan B which is scream so I did but nothing came out it was like someone was covering my mouth.
Right plan B, didn’t but I don’t have a plan C. So now I was cooped up in the corner of my bedroom. I tried to go to sleep.in the corner. But of course I couldn’t. So I stayed up. AAAAAHHHHHHH, a ghost walked by with blood dripping out of it’s mouth.
I now tried to scream again but they covered my mouth. The blood sucking ghost was coming for me. It was laughing and cackling at me. Why did they put me in the attic?
Right it’s coming, I’m going to die!
Hey it wasn’t coming for me, it was going for my cat Bryan. I shouted Mum, Dad. They heard me that time. Thank god I thought. Because they can open the door from the outside. They banged on the door it wouldn’t open for them. I was shocked. Now mum and dad were screaming are you alright.
They seen blood come out the door and yelled Jude are you ok. I said yes but Bryan was killed by the blood sucking ghost. WHAT!!! Yes he was. But I can’t get out now. So I pulled and pulled the door. But it didn’t budge.
I knew now that it was no use I could never now get out. I knew I was going to die now for sure.
So I tried to stay of the sight of the ghost as much as I could.
Great the worst time was coming up. I had to go to the toilet and the toilet was on the other side, of the ghost.
I thought I was going to go crazy. I was about to get up out of the corner, and go to the toilet. But I hesitated and sat back down. The Blood dripping ghost turned around and looked I hid under the covers and tried not to scream but I could not help it. Mum and Dad were trying so hard to get in my room and save but it was no use it was blocked by a massive jack-in-a-box. And there was a clown and I was very scared of clowns. It now was 2 in the morning. So I tried to wait just a while longer until the morning. The morning came and…………
It was only a DREAM and so I died of stress in my brain and died at the age of 13.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!