I Should Have Listened, Shouldnt I?

I could tell you things.
Tell you things that would literally drive you insane, I have seen things that no one should have to see, I have lived nightmares that no one should have to live.
I could tell you everything about it, in so much detail that you will be able to smell the blood that coated the floor as if you were there, so vividly that you would be able to feel the cold stainless steel on your own flesh. You'd feel every sensation.
You'd feel your throat turn raw red and you'd pointlessly scream out for the help that will have never come.
And there is only one simple lesson, to have stopped me being able to tell you such things.
The smallest thing.
And that was to just listen to your parents.
They told me not to go into that house with my friends, we should have listened.
When I close my eyes, I still see her face, hovering over mine, with nothing but pure hatred of who I was.
All I can feel is her running that knife up and down my arms, it still hurts.
I can still feel it, its almost like she's still with me, hurting me, keeping me alive for her evil purposes.
Making me watch as she murdered my friends.
They say everyone must regret at least one thing in their life...
I have two...
Trusting a strange woman and not listening to mum and dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!