Next Chapter For Boy Over Board

Jamal and Bibi were sitting down in one of the refugee tents because it was really hot when they suddenly heard screaming and yell. Everyone was sprinting to the other side of the small island, then their Mum and Dad can running towards them they and grabbed them and said " we have to get to the other side of the island because one of Australia government boats has lost control and is heading straight for the island and we have to get out of the way".
Once they got over to the other side of the island there was a huge bang the boat had crashed up onto the beach there we still people screaming. Some of the people went over to the boat but Jamal notice there as a smaller boat down in the water that must have fallen of the bigger boat when is crashed. So he told Bibi to go and find Radisha and Omar.
After they found Radisha and Omar then they all decided hoped in the little boat but some people saw them and they were throwing rocks at them so ducked lucky no one was hurt.
After that ordeal was over they started to sail over to Australia after about three day which to them felt like four week they saw an island about 20km away so they sailed to the island once they were walking around for about two hours they found some people walking around when they were talking to them they found out that they were not in Australia they found out that it was in fact Africa.
They found a tribe that took them in and they learnt how hunt and service in the wilderness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!