Fate Rider (Dimity Gold's Diary)

"You're insane! Stop kicking me! AHHH!!!!" My voice calmed down as I reached for my iPhone. "000," I mumbled, relieved, "will get rid of- AHHH!!"
Atrocious Hitler(really Biffy Pfferkefreni pronounced Piferkefreni) (Not easy, huh)was vain and grotesque to the limit until his last breath. His son, Jeremy(do I have to say his last name again?)has taken after him and is in a plot to steal Girl Productions. 'You won't go anywhere being a criminal' that's the motto all the Secret girls know! The Mastermind of BAD, Jeremy(surely I don't have to say his last name?!) is emptying my out, by turning me upside down!! Lucky I clamped my hand around my iPhone, or otherwise it would be dunked into the water neighbouring me and probably gone all feeble!!
On my phone, I pressed the app called "Fate Rider" and it says my fate's either going to be drowning or working for Girl Productions. Great. Sorry, I have to stop writing.
P.S I shook him off, rode on a pink dolphin, and survived the Battle of Trafalgar!!!
Later
How did I ride on a pink dolphin and survive?
Being continued.....
As I typed 000 on my phone, my friends arrived! What sheer luck! And, to our satisfaction, Jeremy swore. That means Jeremy is seeing red!! Vanessa and Dana, my loyal friends and companions, came out of the Jeep, looking relieved. Vanessa is a Brownie, or junior Girl Guide, so she can help out with little things, like cooking on a rusty old camp stove, putting us musty and patchy tents, even facts to help us find even the most vile villain in a berserk shopping centre! Her nickname is the Decoder.
Now to Dana, she's got lots of finesse and she's a real beauty! She, with her bittersweet hair and light teal eyes, can wrap any boy around her finger! She is also very smart, so, to sum her up, she is very sagacious.Her nickname is The Mastermind.
Now me. My friends call me: beautiful, respectful and for grins. My nickname is the Genius.
Dana is a miracle at karate, so she kicked Jeremy in the stomach.
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" he yowled. He looked simply agonized.
I took my chance. I kicked him, then wriggled free of his grasp. Dana threw a rope around him. It was starting to flood. Bad. Our Jeep was submerged with water. Can't go in that. We looked around hysterically. Then suddenly, Vanessa, bless her, found some dolphins!! We hopped on and rode our fate.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!