Lemon Tree

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Ella. Her family were very, very poor. One day she found some lemon seeds, she was so happy she ran far away and planted them on a hill. Ella took really good care of her lemon tree. she decided to pick them when there were golden yellow. She quickly ran back home and brought a basket, her whole family were proud of her and so that the whole family came down to the hill with cameras, she was the happiest girl in the world. As she got closer and closes to the hill she smiled more and more until.. The tree was cut down by the council and got token away Ella burst in tears, her family were in shock. Ella ran strait home and gave Grammar a big hug. Ella explained what happened. Grammar Said Grabbing a plastic bag, here you go "I have been meaning to use these for years", Grammar Says. "Oh thank you Grammar!, I am not going to make that mistake again." Ella reply's. She Runs out the front and plants them there, She took Heaps Of Care Of this tree infect it wasn't a lemon tree at all it was a apple tree. The whole family were impressed of what Ella Infect there celebrated with a apple pie grammars secret recipe and they all live happily ever after. the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!